MS: MXT Season 1 - Rules & Discussion Jun 17, 2010 1:53:38 GMT -5
Post by Hurricane on Jun 17, 2010 1:53:38 GMT -5
Season One of MXT will bring a whole new dimension to micros! Five micro "Rookies" will be paired up with five micro Pros, with the chance of a lifetime for not only the winning Rookie/Pro team, but all those involved. This is the ultimate chance to learn from the best, as Pros will be suggested to help their rookie as much as possible! While this IS primarily to help build up new micro stars, the Pros involved will too be rewarded if their team wins!
* Rookie on winning team recieves a free choice for a title shot at either the MS Cruiserweight Championship OR the MS Non-Wrestling Cruiserweight Championship!
* If the Rookie chooses one of these options, the Pro will too recieve a title shot at either the MS World Championship OR the MS Non-Wrestling Championship!
* Or finally, both these title shots can be wavered in favour of a Tag Team Championship shot for the Rookie/Pro team!
* FINALLY, to top it off, the winning rookie from the first season will recieve a guaranteed spot as a Pro in the second!
The Rules / Guidelines:
* Rookies are suggested to send micros to their vets before shows/challenges in order to recieve help / critique / feedback.
* Pros do not HAVE to spend large amounts of time helping the rookies, but are suggested to offer them tips. After all, the main motif in making this is to A) help rookies get better, B) Promote team work, C) Add a new dynamic to the micro leagues and finally, D) Offer both the Pros and the Veterans a title shot for winning!
* Shows will be posted every two weeks on average. There will be SIX SHOWS in total.
* Points will be given for each win in both micro matches and special mini-challenges. The show will take place in Episodes, with each episode containing a tag team match between partners as well as one pre-determined mini challenge and one FREE SIGNUP challenge. Rookies do not HAVE to sign up for FREE SIGNUP challenges, but are suggested to, as extra points will be offered to the winner.
* The top standing team after each episode will be safe from elimination. The pros will vote on who they believe should be eliminated. Voting will begin after Episode Two (2), with one team eliminated each show thereafter until the winner has been announced.
* Anybody can vote in the matches and mini-challenges to determine who wins.
Pro / Rookie
MJH / Keff
CMC / Attitude Adjusted
Gavscsa / eMasson
Uksix / Famous
Alex / Jake_666
NOTE: There will be subsequent seasons if this goes down well, with new Pros/Rookies, so those not involved in this season can have a shot!
MXT... The start, of what could be huge for all five of you. Handpicked for you, are five of the top pro's in the micro world today, that you will respect. We aren't going to waste our time with you. We are here, to achieve the best from everyone. If it's too hard. Tough. If you think it's unfair. Tough. Each Pro, wants to win, just as much as you guys do. This is our company. And for one of you, this could be the start of something big. MJH. A former World Champion. Alex. A multiple time NW Champion. Gav. A former World Champion. Uksix. A former Tag Team Champion. And myself. A former United States Champion. If you want to get better, you will listen to us, and it will be the best decision you guys ever decided to make. Right now, you are nothing. But with the help of us, you could be legends.
Userbars for each teams sig.