Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Hawk, Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Kamala, Sabu, Batista, Charlie Haas, Terry Funk, The Miz, Various Kanes, Foley, Jericho, Benoit, RVD, Mr Anderson, MVP, Delirious, Benoit, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy V.2, Matt Hardy, The Rock, JTG, Jeff Hardy, Ultimate Warrior, Freddy Flintoff Dressed as Finlay, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Some Referee Dude, Curt Hawkins, Yoshi Tatsu, The Miz, Christian. Old- School Christian, Kaval, Matt Hardy, Scott Hall, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy (Custom Attire), R-Truth, Kane, X-Pac, The Hurricane, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Paul Bearer, Jeff Hardy, Jericho, Miz, BDV, Bryan Danielson, Christian, Hogan, Hall, Bob Orton Jnr, Jericho, Matt Hardy, Jimmy Snuka, Jeff Hardy
Post by Attitude Adjusted on Feb 4, 2010 7:35:55 GMT -5
Hmm, first thing I think is to improve your shading. That shading on the pants of Foley couldn't be seen. Also Benoit's tights and RVD's singlet. Just practice on that. And the facial hair on Foley looks weird.
2 time MS Cruiserweight Champion 1 time MWE World Heavyweight Champion 2 time MWE Tag Team Champion 2 time MWE Intercontinental Champion 3rd MWE Triple Crown Champion MWE Hall of Famer
* try to make each face disctinctly different. I don't expect every face to look like the person, as sometimes its VERY hard. After five years, I still can't do faces well. The problem with yours is they all look the same. The first five all look very similar. Try to change everything so at the very least, they all look different. The eyes are the bit throwing them off the most.
* Shading is an issue too. Check veterans micros for help there. Yours have creases and that, which is fair enough, but you aren't making them look 3D. Fill it in with more shades, creases, but do so in a realistic way (which is why I suggest taking a look at Alex's micros, as he is always shading perfectly)
* Anti-aliasing would help a lot too. For example, on Foleys jacket, the lines kind of just sit there in a cartoony way. Some shading to help blend the lines and make them more smooth would help make it a lot more realistic when blended with better shading.
* Try to make templates suit the people. Chris Jericho does not look like a steroid-bulging body builder, but has a more realistic approach. Benouit was muscular, so it works better for him, but its still FAR too muscular and almost Dragonball Z like.
* Designs are overall pretty good. An example would be RVD's singlet, which I like a lot.